Last Updated: November 20, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide to us directly, as well as information automatically collected when you visit our Site.
- Personal Data: When signing up for our newsletters, commenting articles, or participating in forums, this data includes your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Automatically Collected Data: When you visit our Site, we automatically gather some information about you and your device, such as browser information, IP address information and some of the cookies installed on it. As you explore further on our Site we also collect details about what pages or products are viewed; what websites or search terms referred you to it; as well as information regarding how you interact with our Website.
Cookies, Google Analytics and pixels may be utilized in the future to assist in customizing our Site and enrich your experience. These technologies are employed for purposes such as analyzing trends, administering our site, tracking users’ movements around it and collecting demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Use of Your Information
Accurate information about you allows us to deliver an effortless, efficient, and customized experience on the Site. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Send you email newsletters.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information as required by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement.
Security of Your Information
At our organization, we use administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your personal information. While we take reasonable measures to secure it, please be aware that no security measure can guarantee total protection or invisibility against interception or misuse.
Policy for Children
Our policies do not solicit or market to children under the age of 13. If we discover that any personal data was collected from a child without parental permission, we will delete that data as quickly as possible.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) setting you can activate to express your preference against having data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Unfortunately, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has yet been approved, thus we do not currently respond to browser signals that automatically communicate your decision not to be tracked online.