- A Pennywise-inspired clown is leaving red balloons around the town of Skelmorlie, Scotland.
- The clown speaks in rhymes and dares the police to catch him.
Experienced Swim Instructor
Five fishermen were stranded 400 miles from shore after a shark they caught took a bite out of their inflatable dinghy.
They were rescued and slept the entire ride home.
Personal ISO Shield
- A Texas woman had a metal spear thrown through her windshield, lodging in her steering wheel.
- Police are searching for the person responsible.
- Some residents of a small New Mexico town have been hearing a low-frequency rumbling sound, known as the Taos Hum, for decades.
- Scientists are still unsure about the cause of this phenomenon.
For Sale: Empty Suitcase
- An unaccompanied piece of luggage was discovered at Detroit Airport with a dolphin skull inside.
- This incident has reportedly inspired a new movie in the Ocean’s franchise.
- A man in Grantsville, Utah, was ordered to take down his Halloween display of a pole-dancing skeleton.
- The display violated city code as a street sign was used as the pole.
- A Russian woman living in NYC was sentenced to 21 years in prison for attempting to kill her friend with a poisoned cheesecake.
- The motive was to steal her identity and avoid a murder charge in Russia.
These spooky headlines from the year remind us that truth can often be stranger than fiction. From creepy clowns to mysterious noises and bizarre crimes, the world can be a truly haunting place. Whether it’s Halloween or any other day of the year, these stories serve as a reminder to stay vigilant and expect the unexpected.